Showing you a method on how to steal basically any mounted visual with the use of CRZ Fuse. Enjoy.
1. Run through a CRZ with someone in your two seater.
2. Dismount milliseconds prior to it loading. If it worked, you will be fused.
3. Go to the nearest vendor and have the passenger lag.
4. While the passenger is lagging, have the driver use either the Yak or Behemoth item, and then immediately remove the buff.
5. To steal a flight path, have a summon ready and while the passenger is lagging, take flight and accept summon right after.
6. Take a port on the flight path to keep the speed effect.
Lag Macro: (Rename where it says “Simple Dagger” to whatever item you’re going to sell to initiate the lag).
/run for bag=0,4,1 do for slot=1,GetContainerNumSlots(bag),1 do local name=GetContainerItemLink(bag,slot) if name and string.find(name,”Simple Dagger”) then DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(“- Selling “..name) UseContainerItem(bag,slot) end end end
Music: Krewella & Adventure Club – Rise & Fall